Monday, December 22, 2014

Nursery Reveal

Now that Lil' Bro is 7 months old, here is his nursery reveal! Unlike Big Bro, who did not even have a crib until he was 5 months old, Lil' Bro's nursery was mostly complete before he was born. We just had a few finishing touches to complete.
Here is a view of the IKEA hacked china hutch I turned into a changing table/dresser.
Some of the details of the room. The "Bless This Child" banner was a gift from the Sprout family for Big Bro when he was baptized. It hung at Big Bro and Lil' Bro's baptismal parties and now lives in Lil' Bro's room. Also, you will notice the boys baptismal gown displayed on the wall, too!
The bear painting used to hang in my room when I was a little girl. My grandmother painted it for me, and it is really special that I can share it with Lil' Bro.
I folded the stars on this mobile. It was a fun little project to complete in my final days of pregnancy, and Lil' Bro loves looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment