Friday, April 19, 2013

Observations From Today

How did I ever live without a digital SLR camera? Ours has been not working for 3 weeks, and I am miserable. Also, just sitting on the shelf does not seem to be the solution to fixing the camera.

I started not feeling well yesterday...for the first time in a long time. Ugh. I greatly dislike being sick. Also, Lil' D has an upper respiratory infection. And missed his music program at school today!

I am thankful to work from home and for the mute button on my phone so that when I almost burst into tears on a conference call today, it mostly went unnoticed. My utter frustration with how the meeting was going, however, I think was clear.

As long as we avoid the bewitching hour, Lil' D is pretty good at the grocery store...when he is not trying to eat everything in the basket. Luckily he is easily bribed [read that: distracted] with cheese, Triscuits, bread, fruit, or raisins. Depending on how much shopping we need to do, he can make it through all the bribes.


No comments:

Post a Comment