Monday, August 8, 2011

In the Kitchen

Here are some more yummy recipes we have been enjoying this summer!

Spicy Poblano Burgers--I don't eat or cook with hamburger meat, and I usually substitute ground bison. That is what I did in this recipe. It turned out horribly, but I think that had more to do with the bison being finicky. The recipe, however, is amazing! Definitely make the chipotle cream as well. It is divine!
Chipotle Shrimp Salad--We apparently really love shrimp on our salad. This is also another great chipotle recipe.

Grilled Pork Chops with Two-Melon Salsa--Oh goodness, this was amazing! I doubled the salsa recipe so there would be more than plenty for the pork chops.

Couscous Salad with Chickpeas--This tasted really good, but it gave me bad heartburn. I am thinking it might have been the raw garlic. Nicholas really liked it and didn't have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment