Friday, May 12, 2017

Holy Week

I sit here a month after Holy Week, and I'm tired and not feeling much like creative writing. On a side note, I've been living into my 2017 goal of cleaning the kitchen at least once a day, but that usually means I'm spending some of my adult time after little kid bedtime doing that instead of relaxing. That is really hurting my other goal of trying to be more current on blogging! However, I really like looking back on my Holy Week posts from over the years. Again this year, Holy Week was quite busy for us. On Palm Sunday, the boys enjoyed pony rides in the courtyard. 
Nicholas worked on palm leaf rubbings during both services.
Nicholas helped with setup for the Maundy Thursday service. This is the black cloth that draped the cross at the end of the service. Baby Bro helped Daddy get ready.  
Nicholas had a part in the Maundy Thursday worship service. Mommy and the boys came to worship. Nicholas stayed after worship to set up for the Good Friday service.
Mommy and the boys opted out of the Good Friday service. Kathryn came over to play us!
Meanwhile Nicholas and Matt gave another great shadowbox performance.
Saturday morning we had breakfast at Hat Creek. It was nice to spend some time together as a family.
Then we went over to the Murray's house for a fun Easter Party and stopped at Grandma and GranBo's home to get the boys Easter gifts. 
Then Daddy headed back up to church to finish his installation for Easter Sunday. Mommy and the boys had dinner. Then the Easter bunny came!

No comments:

Post a Comment