Friday, November 18, 2011

Stomach Bug---The First

Last weekend I took my first solo road trip with Lil' D. We left for Dallas Friday morning, and he napped the entire time on the ride up! It was a short trip. We drove back to Austin Saturday night at Lil' D's bedtime. He slept most of the time. He woke up while I was getting gas so he could wave really hard at me! He went back to sleep. Nicholas took him up to bed when we got home, and he slept all night long.
Nicholas got up with Lil' D and brought him to me. For the first time ever Lil' D did not want to nurse in the morning! We spent the morning with Lil' D not interested in eating/nursing and throwing up. I did end up going to the doctor before the after hours clinic closed on Sunday. I think we have survived our first stomach bug, and the only other person that go sick was Grandma. Poor Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment